Sunday, August 22, 2010

It's 12:30. I haven't heard anything from him since 8. I promised myself I wouldn't text or call or anything and just let him be with his friends. I can't stand not knowing what he's doing. What if he's drunk and sees another girl? It's weird to me that when I'm out with my friends he always needs to know what I'm doing or where I am but when he's with his friends he gets mad if I text him too much. This is frustrating. I have to get up at 8 for work. What do you do in this situation? My friends tell me to let him go and if he does anything than I would want him to do it now rather than wait until further into our relationship to find out he's that kind of guy. But in my experience every guy is that kind of guy given the right circumstances. Alcohol is always involved and being out with the buddies and unreachable by phone.. and unsatisfied with the current relationship. I'm gonna go nuts worrying but what the heck. I always text him and tell him what's up. You think he could at least return the favor? And how late is he going to be out? How late is reasonable? What if he's out all night and says nothing bad happened? Who is going to know the answers to my questions? How do all these girls seem so stress free and relaxed in these relationships with guys that like to go out and drink with their buddies?

2 comments:

  1. I know it's hard, but you have to try to trust him. Not everyone will cheat, though it probably seems like it because you've had such shitty experiences! From my meager experiences with guys, they hate not feeling like they have freedom. Obviously not freedom to be unfaithful, but just to have a good time with the guys (I feel like men need nights out with their own gender almost more than women do!). If a guy is worth it, he will treat you like you're meant to be treated, which is like the most special person on earth. You deserve that. Wait...I should take my own advice ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes please take your own advice and get rid of that leach of a man Santa who is slowly trying to work his way back into your life by picking at your emotions. Half the things he does he is just trying to get a reaction out of you and you know what other great guys are out there. Team Jacob! ( you know who I'm talking about :) )

    ReplyDelete