Monday, July 26, 2010

I always shake my towel before I dry off on it

I think God has a sense of humor. Otherwise He wouldn't've created a type of worm that makes humans itch their booty. Anyway, so we keep our towels hung up on a hook and reuse them multiple showers. There was one time after a satisfying cleanse I was towel drying my hair then I did my routine wrapping of myself in the towel. I felt a huge drop roll down my face and went to wipe it off when I discovered it was a giant spider crawling down my face from my towel. I freaked out obviously and threw the spider off me which it then crawled under the bathroom rug. I lifted the rug up to catch that little bugger only to find two spiders crawling around under there! I threw the rug back down and stomped on it then crumpled it into a ball intending to throw it into the laundry room. Just as I was thinking to myself "Oh You. You are so funny. You're lucky that You are God", another spider popped out of nowhere on the wall by the toilet. Oy. I let that lucky varmint be and just laughed to myself. I feel like now whenever I see a spider it's like God and I's inside joke.

So I dyed my hair. It's supposed to be red but it's more of a strawberry blonde and continues to lighten from the sun. I had to keep it natural looking for my job. So far I have seen lots of people that I used to go to high school with around town and no one has recognized me and of course I'm too shy to bother saying hi. Sometimes I just don't like people. Lately I've been enjoying time hanging out with myself. I just got my packages in the mail full of my new workout clothes and my theory tested true. I like working out more often now that I have cute workout clothes. I always tell people this when they come in at Nordstrom but now I can testify my own experience. Today in the gym I wanted to workout longer to show off my new bright blue workout pants but couldn't when my left leg muscles nearly tripped me down the stairs. I'll probably be sore tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment