Saturday, July 10, 2010

So my job is taking over my life right now. When I sleep, I dream about being at work. In my dream I am filling orders and my feet are hurting and I'm super drained. When I wake up, I get up and get ready for work and go work for 9 hours. After work my feet throb and I lay down until I fall asleep and dream about work before I do it all over again. I missed a lot of things because work is very demanding of my time right now. There are a couple people I really like working with though. My friend Angela is so funny. We were talking about how bad our feet were hurting and she was talking about how her heels are literally bruised from being on them so long. It was so funny the way she was walking so they wouldn't hurt. I'm sure I looked the same. We were working together on something and I finally had to ask her. I asked if she was Angela Nordstrom of THE Nordstroms and she said yes. I apologized for asking because she probably heard it all the time but she said it's not a big deal because I was sincere about it. She told me about all the things people would do in high school that were totally rude but funny because of the way she told it. After she told me that her heels were bruised I had to check mine and see. Lo and behold, my heels are bruised as well. I'm hoping my feet learn so they stop hurting all the time.

I wish I had something more exciting to talk about than work, but literally that is my life right now besides training for beach volleyball.

No comments:

Post a Comment